Sunday, April 11, 2010

So, one of our long time family jokes comes from the first time my dad brought my mom over to meet his family. One of his brothers asked for someone to pass the rolls and another brother picked up a roll and chucked it at him from across the table. My mother, being the prim and proper little baptist girl that she was was absolutely horrified! But fortunately for us, she stayed around despite the Surface manners.

Well, at Easter dinner this year, Sarah asked Josiah to pass her the rolls. Josiah acted as if he was going to chuck a roll at her before passing her the whole plate. After a shared family chuckle, I responded, "Because we're Surfaces and that's how we roll..."

Laughs! haha

2 comments:

  1. haha that's great! I love that kid of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Samara, I am soooooo glad you started this blog. Laughs, Laughs and more Laughs!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete